The term “fin” is derived from the word “financial” and the term “kurve” comes from the word “curve”, which means a graphical representation of the variations effected by the influence of dynamic conditions in todays market environment. Hence, the name Finkurve.
The idea behind the logo was inspired from the increasing bars used in the financial business representing growth of the finances.
The Green part represents the growing chart and a forward moving arrow. The grey part indicates different aspects of the financial curve.
The colour Green is a symbol of growth, freshness and environment friendliness with the colour Grey complimenting Green.
To be the most preferred provider of financial services and investment solutions through smart use of technology, innovation, man empowerment and efficient customer service. This is what we term as the T.I.M.E approach :
• Technology : Smart use of technology is the key to the scalability of every product in the times of tablets and smart phones.
• Innovation : This will be the foundation behind any new product design and development at Finkurve.
• Man empowerment :We understand the importance of human resource and their development to the organization. At Finkurve, every Executive is a Key Executive.
• Efficiency : One single word that means almost everything. Efficient processes, people and technology will ensure the prosperity for everyone at Finkurve.
• To bring about new structured products based on bullion in India
• To build innovative products for the not so matured foreign exchange markets in India
• To use technology to build and manage scalable products in the field of financial services
• To carve a niche for itself in the bullion and forex market